Last week I made a White Chocolate Oreo pie for my birthday and as promised here is the recipe.
Oreo pie crust
First I made the Oreo crust. This is very easy to make! All you need is 25 of your favourite Oreo cookies and 5 tablespoons of unsalted melted butter.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put the cookies (with stuffing) in a plastic bag and crush them until they are finely crushed.
- Melt the butter in a microwave.
- Mix the cookie crumbs with the melted butter in a bowl.
- Press the mixture in the pie plate, bottom and sides.
- Place the crust into the pre heated oven for about 8 minutes.
- 25 of your favourite Oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons of unsalted melted butter
- plastic bag
- 9 inch pie plate
White chocolate filling
Told you that was easy! While the piecrust is in the oven you can prepare the white chocolate filling. I don't really like cream cheese so I used crème fraîche.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Chop 300 grams of the chocolate into small pieces.
- Place a bowl on top of a smaller pan with boiling water. Make sure the bowl does not touch the water! Otherwise you will burn the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate pieces in the bowl (au bain marie).
- Put the crème fraîche and melted chocolate into a bowl and mix it.
- Add the eggs one by one and stir the mixture.
- Put the mixture on the Oreo Pie Crust and bake the pie for 25 minutes in the oven.
- 300 grams white chocolate
- 500 grams crème fraîche
- 3 eggs
For the topping I used melted white chocolate, strawberries, white Kinder Bueno and some remaining Oreos. But of course you can put whatever you love on top.
- Melt the remaining 100 grams of white chocolate ( you can also choose to put Milk or Pure chocolate) au bain marie.
- Quickly cover the top of the pie with the melted chocolate.
- Break the Kinder Bueno into smaller pieces and make a circle on the pie.
- Slice the strawberries and decorate your pie with it.
- Crumb up the remaining Oreos and spread them over the pie.
- Your Pie is ready to eat!
- 100 grams white Chocolate
- 8 bars of White Kinder Bueno
- 4 Oreo Cookies
- 400 grams of strawberries
I hope you enjoyed this recipe as much as I did! If you have any questions leave a comment below the post.
See you soon,