It is Wednesday and that means a new recipe!
What most of you don't know is that I am lactose intolerant. Up to recently I was stubborn enough to ignore that fact and live with the consequences. But I decided to try and make my favourite recipes Lactose free!
This week I made Chicken in Peanut(butter) sauce. It. Was. Delicious.
Also super easy and quick to make! The recipe is for 2 people.
Dairy-free Chicken in Peanut sauce
- Boil water and put rice in it
- Cut the chicken into smaller pieces
- Bake the chicken in the pan
- Put a sauce pan on the stove and add almond milk and peanut butter to your taste.
- Make sure that it stays thick enough by not adding too much almond milk at once.
- When the chicken is ready, add the peanut sauce to the pan and stir the two together.
- Add the powders to the mixture to your taste
- Put the rice on a plate and add the Chicken in Peanut sauce to the plate.
- If you love fried onions like I do, you can add them as well.
- Almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- Brown Rice
- 500 gr. Chicken
- 100 % Peanut butter
- Fried onions
- Chilli powder
- Paprika powder
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
Let me know if you love it as much as me.
See you next time,