Hello lovely people,
Yesterday I made an Açai bowl for the first time ever! I have never tried this dish, so when I walked in the grocery store and saw that they sell Açai Powder my curiosity was piqued.
If you want to know how I made this Açai bowl, scroll down the page.
Açai Bowl with strawberries
- Mix açaí powder with the bananas. Add little by little the milk until you have a thick substance.
- Put the substance into a bowl.
- Chop the nuts into smaller pieces and put them in your bowl.
- Chop the strawberries into slices and put them in your bowl.
- Add one spoon of Chia seeds and one spoon of Coconut rasp on top and your bowl is ready to eat!
- 10 ml Almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 2 spoons Açai powder
- 2 frozen bananas
- Nuts of choice
- Coconut rasp
- 1 spoon Chia seeds
Let me know how your bowl turned out!
See you next time,